Friday 10 July 2009

New Jersey today, New York tomorrow.

I wanna go on record by saying I don't like New Jersey too much. Everything's so damn far apart, all the taxi driver's I've come across have all been trippin on C-R-A-C-K, the weather aint as fabulous as Houston or Miami [ my future home *does love heart sign* ], the people aren't as friendly but most of all...it's just damn DRY out here.

This trip so far has been hectic/crazy & slightly annoying. I have had some good times, got to know some of my new extended family & they're nice people I won't lie... but some of them deserve swift backhands & I've just been under unnecessary stress, I feel like I'm loosin my hair out 'ere fambam. I finally got to eat the burger king I been cravin for but it's nowhere near as peng as I remember it. My dyspepsia has been actin up so I aint slept properly in the last 2 nights, my sister & my older cousin have been workin my nerves, I feel like I'm doing unnnecessary work out here when I came out here to relax, things aint even going according to plan & the fact that I wish I would've stayed in London to work on some of my goals is...a bad thing @_@
This trip is forcing me how to keep my temper & just holding my tongue quite nicely...I'm finding it hard as its looking like I'm getting irritated at least once on a DAILY basis out here be it my sister, my cousin, some random fool taxi driver, someone at my uncle's house or just the fact that things are so unorganised but I just find myself gettin vex at least once; especially since I'm touchy at this time but I'm holdin it down.
However it aint been all bad.
A lot of gossip, a LOT. I have some amazing new family.I went shopping yesterday & bought some of the PENGEST stuff, as in I found everything I've ever wanted in life in ONE store...& that was just one shop bravz, when I touched down in the others I was like "O_O Mine."
& of course... the men are lookin...in one word...scrumdillyumptious <3

Tomorrow is the wedding so the crazyness is gonna be over then after that we're going to NY, no one should pester my life there ahbeg, I'm lookin to finish my shopping, go to the theatre at least once & then be goin back to London so I can continue steppin towards my dreams...rather than feelin like stabbing someone once a day out here.

xoxo

1 comments:

MsBeni said...

rotfl. amidst the vexation, you seem to be really enjoying yourself. thats wut i want to hear, love :)
You got to gist me when u come back. when r u comin back?

i miss u ohhh come back home (tho it dont matter either way ) !!!