Monday 6 July 2009

Forgive me.

I forgive you for making me question who I am

I forgive you for making me fall with no intention to catch me

I forgive you for listening to me, but really not listening

I forgive you for seeing me, but not really seeing

I forgive you for letting me voice what was on my heart

I forgive you for also taking my heart apart

I forgive you for decieving me, making me love the promise that wouldn't come

I forgive you because you knew I cried for and over you...yet you continued

I forgive you for destroying my peace of mind

I forgive you for hurting me in a way nobody in my life ever has

I forgive you because you taught me the importance of touching on my dreams

I forgive you because you played the role you were put in my life to play

I forgive you because me realise what's out there for me

I forgive you because I know I'll find better than you one day

I forgive you because all the times you told me I deserved better, you meant it

I forgive you because without a lil pain you can never know love

I forgive you because as my first love, you taught me lessons only a first love could

I forgive you because I know deep down what nobody else knows

For the good and especially the bad
I forgive you...I really, really do.

xoxo

1 comments:

MsBeni said...

:)
i'm proud of you...I really am.