Saturday 25 July 2009

I'm TIRED.

Eesh man.

I've had such a busy last couple of days.
On Wednesday I was pretty much runnin around like a headless turkey all over Harrow lookin for...God knows what, I can't remember, all I remember is that we ate Sams.
On thursday evening me & Cynthia graced Oceana with our presence, unfortunately no pics due to my old phone being sooo ghey & my camera not being charged so no pictures :o( Boo hoo.
However I had an amazing night. Great music, nice atmosphere with vibrant people. I ran into a couple of old faces from our high school too so I got soo comfortable there & I got talkin to some pretty friendly people...really I was just there though to let my stress out, dance n enjoy myself..& that's what I did :o)
We got home at 2pm & I slept off at like 3 or so feelin like I was gonna DIE, even though I didn't get drunk out the alchohol still was enough to mess me up.

12pm the next day I was back in Bella's office, we had a pretty intense talk & she opened my eyes AGAIN to the fact that I have a tendancy to put other's feelings before my own and then it in turn lands me into my own emotional distress...so I had to re-evaluate myself & re-prioritize from when I left her office.

I then bought about...seven books *cheeses like I've never cheesed before*
I bought :
- The House of Knight book series [ So that's about five or so books ]
- The Host
- The secret life of Bees

See ? Seven :o) I've still got like 4 other unread books to go *looks over at my stack* but it doesn't matter, it'll keep me busy.
So then I bought my blackberry charger & rushed home so I could go down to The Mabel project, a good 2 hours of singin *does love heart sign* it was good times.

After that rushed home again so I could get to Remi's sleepover...there was about 16 of us there at hers...no pics either due to my forgetting my camera AGAIN...& we were all too busy talking anyways. It was good cause we all got to properly know each other & had some deep discussions, we didn't get to bed till about 6am & Mary was so kind as to distribute swine flu packs so we're better prepared on how to prevent it & more informed on how to deal with it if it comes...also she gave us some alchohol hand sanitizer thingy [ which I mistook for glue ] & plasters, soap, tissues & all this stuff. We slept late & I came home today at around 5pm when I then again just crawled into bed until like 9pm & slept off.

... So all in all I'm pretty exhausted x_x

xoxo

0 comments: