Sunday 19 July 2009

Emotional Evenings.

Photobucket

I wanted to find a good movie to watch but nothing worth watching was on.
I couldn't find my reading book.
I'm not feeling well so I didn't go out ice skating like I was supposed to.
I have nothing constructive to do, so again here I sit, with my thoughts.

It's 2:55am & I'm supposed to wake up 8:00am to go running with Cindy tomorrow morning, I'm tired but I'm wide awake. I want to write something...anything...but I know if I write anything with any significance I won't go to sleep n' I can't afford to stay awake all night cause I have a vocal lesson tomorrow.
I don't even really know what my problem is, I'm just here...& I've got nothing to do and that's the problem cause whenever I have nothing I do I start to think, that leads to overthinking n` that's always a big problem.
I've spent the better part of this evening questioning life, my future, where I'm headed and what the essense of my past was. It's so funny how you can have it all figured out one moment n` then the next minute absolutely nothing makes sense... somewhere deep down I'm hurting, but I don't want to address it cause then I'll start to dwell on it, so for the moment I really don't know what my problem is.

*Sigh*

I'm gonna go to bed anyway, I've got a busy day tomorrow.
By the way to all readers I'd advise you to never do what I'm doing, when you're hurting address it, identify your feelings so you can get over them...if you can help it make sure you do it before you go to bed, so you don't wake up feeling like complete crap the next morning. Do yourself a favour and be honest with yourself cause if you front to your OWN self about how you're feeling who's winning ? Not you.

xoxo

2 comments:

MsBeni said...

i felt EXACTLY what you were feeling today...

yesterday, it seemed like i got it all figured out.but today it's like i "..." lol

sucks..doesnt it?

but u HAVE to feel better.ill ask when i next c u around

xx

Unknown said...

Pookie- I love your blog also!! I think we are on the same page :)

Hope all is well hun x

s

x