Sunday 2 August 2009

TGI fridays

These bobblehead boys we went with are idiots lol, I went to college with them, they're like our nonsicle little brothers [even though they're older than us...but they don't act it].
It was an interesting night, we were all relavitvely real...I think...I admitted some things I swore I'd never ever repeat when they happened in the 1st year in fear of inflating their egos but I figured since I prob aint gonna see them for a while I should come clean about it.
The food...of course, was on par.
Nice atmosphere.
Peng drinks.
Overly expensive though.

Anyhoo, this was my night :o)

Photobucket

Cindy & Carl on the way there, Cindy lookin @ me like "Uwa what you doin bravz" lool.

Photobucket

Walkin back from the gas station to TGI.

Photobucket

Bathroom break.

Photobucket

Waitin for our table :o)

Photobucket

Cindy posinggg.

Photobucket

The twins [ CJ & Mike a.k.a the rats a.k.a trollop number 1 & 2 ] they LOOK like they were havin an intellectual convo...but c'mon now...this is the twins we're talkin about.

Photobucket

Khepri [ Trollop number 3 ]

Photobucket

Me & Mikeeee.

Photobucket

Mike & Kheppie ! Lol they aint serious.

Photobucket

Bus journey back.

Photobucket

Lool they're like cat & mouse sometimes, but they lav each other anyway.

Photobucket

Me & Mike [ lookin drunkkkk ]

Photobucket

Cindy & CJ

Photobucket

Me & CJ

Photobucket

:o)

Like I said, nice night.

xoxo

0 comments: