Monday 24 August 2009

Always be.

"I don't wanna hear "I'll be your superman" cause we both know that you can't fly...all the same..I'll accept you takin` the train to come & save me".
- Pookie.

My lil` quote there is me simply expressing the importance of being yourself...so you get the real gist of what you're dealing with.
Why quack like a duck when you're a dog ?
If you know you're ONLY Clark Kent, then tell me, n' take the train/bus to come & find me...I'll still appreciate that you came.
Allow me, I'm having a random moment, blame late night music.

xoxo

1 comments:

*Super Star Sumz* said...

Love the quote - made me smile as I totally agree and had someone come see me using public transport.

If anything, it make you feel a little more special as buses, trains etc can be a nightmare at times!

x