Tuesday 18 August 2009

I'm having a nerd moment.

Photobucket

Right.
I want to dedicate this blog to my darlingest Jacob Black *does a love heart sign a million times over*.
Now I read this book ages ago, but I felt the need to express the love for my fav character 'cause people underestimate his greatness.
Jacob Black is everything Edward Cullen should be & everything Bella want's but cause shes so caught up on Edward's looks she fails to realize this. Canyewimagine.
People say it's all about Edward just because he'd protect Bella & look after her & put all her interests first & bla bla bla *rolls eyes* as if Jake wouldn't do that too & more. Jake would do everything Edward can & do it better. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I dislike Edward but ever since he left Bella for a year + in "New moon" he just proved to be not on point.
I loved that the 2nd book was all about Jake...& for once Bella was able to really be her own person. When Edward's around, all Bella is is Edward. All she talks about is Edward. All she thinks about is Edward. The only person she's ever around is Edward [ & maybe Alice but again with Alice comes EDWARD], Edward this, Edward that, for goodness sake man she has NO mind when Edward is around. Her stupid infatuation that she calls "love" for Edward which is solely based on his looks is what's made me put down the last book & read another book instead, shes so ghey & :| ... Someone isn't supposed to come & take away your sense of self so you get so lost in them. No. You're supposed to both add to each other lives, not they come along & become your whole damn life I mean wdf ? So when they for one reason or another have to leave what are you gonna do then ? You're gonna be left with nothing that's what which is clearly what happened in book 2 & then you were depressed out of your mind, damn near suicidal until Jacob came. This girl shes such an idiot. Never have I read about such foolishness.
But when it's all about JAKE. Bella's free to do whatever she wants, be around whoever she wants to be around, live her life & have her dreams the way SHE wants to. Plus he's her best friend, her partner in crime & her rock, Jake is the WHOLE package & a bag of chips, I don't understand why she can't see this. Sure Jacob is slightly immature, a bit wreckless & has temper problems but isn't that what it's all about ? growing together ? being with someone who makes you whole & loves you the way you are ? she was damaged goods & still in love with some bloodsucker who left her cause he's chupid & Jacob came along and stitched her back up...in my opinion how she repaid him was not on par at all.

All I can say is this. If Jacob Black was real you'd have to pry me off him with a crowbar.
I'd be a wolf girl anyday.

xoxo

0 comments: