Friday 14 August 2009

Pookie got a haircut.

Sorry about my recent absence...I've been overly busy hence my disappearance on my blog.

However.

One thing I reckon I should let you know isss....I cut my hair :o)


Photobucket

Did I die when they took the first few snips of my hair ? Hell yez. But I got over it as the style progressed...it's gonna take some getting used to but I do quite like it :o) It's a big change from the past year of braids, weave on's & afro's...so I'm just gonna be natural for a lil while.

I move out in 3 weeks.
I start uni in 4 weeks.
I'm job hunting.
I'm involved in a lot of activities at my church.
I'm still sailing through the mabel project and my vocal lessons.
Found a guitar teacher, gonna properly start learning once I get myself a job.
I'm on a quest for self sufficiency.

Do I have time for this ? No. Do I have time for anything nowadays ? No.

xoxo

0 comments: