Monday 16 November 2009

My christmas wishlist

I saw a status that made me laugh on my facebook about what they want for Christmas, so for kicks I decided to write my own list [ don't laugh ]:

1. An iPhone, I had the opportunity to buy this last year, I don't know what possessed me to NOT get it. The new one just looks so beautiful, mines, I want
2. New glasses. As crazy as it may sound I want the proper big neeky glasses, just cause they're different lol
3. New Pj's
4. A big teddy bear, I've wanted one since I was like 16
5. A pair of Gladiator heels [ Now, don't get me wrong. Me wearing heels is a RARE cosmic event, however I love the look of them & I will throw them on for special occasions ]
6. Yes, another notebook
7. Heroes, Supernatural AND 24 box set's
8. Moneys please tanx
9. Flat shoes in every colour
10. Nail polish in every colour [ HA ! Like I paint my nails on the regular. Still. Would be good to have ]
11. Cook book please !
12. Studs in every colour
13. New iPod. Preferably the iPod touch :o)
14. A new sketchbook ? Maybe ?
15. All the CS3 series
16. A book, any book, that can jump start me into learning guitar until I've got time for lessons
17. A wheat bag [ don't ask ]
18. Big earphones
19. Pretty pens.
20. Socks. Yes I said socks. I don't like walking around my halls barefoot

xoxo

0 comments: