Saturday 31 October 2009

Progress.

Photobucket


This is my darling that sits in my mama's house. I had to take a picture of this beauty the other day because she & I were having such good times.
I composed the first part to "Fix me" on friday. It was a bit of a challenge and it took a while but I did it. Hope helped me by dropping the main chords for the chorus and helpin' me come up with a consistant melody, but it was my job to come up with the first verse and the bridge.
I felt really proud of myself because I was able to do so, in only the space of 2 months I'm already able to read music & play songs, it was one of my biggest achievements to be able to play one of my favourite songs "Love song" by Sara Bareilles, so now the fact that I'm actually growing more and being able to compose makes my heart...swell lol. Even though the chords are a lil basic at the moment, it's still progress right ? I've only been at this for 2 months & I think I'm doing pretty damn well, all by God's grace.
I'm unfortunately sick again, plus under a hell of a lot of pressure because of my coursework load & my choice of which choir I want to join and where I'm gonna stay grounded and where I'm gonna officially start my degree etc etc...it's all a lil much at the moment but I don't doubt that I'll end up where I'm supposed to be.
However, it's 3am in the morning, I'm procrastinating watching super nanny & drinking aero hot chocolate (yum =] ), I really do need to start some experiments.
I'll try & see if I could drop a blog tomorrow, but before I do I wanna leave by saying something that has been pressed onto me in the past...3 days or so ?
Grudges aren't nor will they ever be worth it, it's important to let go. When you hold onto things that someone did for you, use them as excuses and drag them out no one is loosing out except you ? I'm not saying this like it's easy, I know how tough it is, but make it a goal, make it a mindset not to keep grudges especially when it's unnecessary. This does NOT mean forgive anybody that's ever wronged them and then begin to build a relationship with them again so they can come & hurt you again after. No. This means forgive & let it go...that's it.

Ok I'm done.

xoxo

0 comments: