Monday 29 June 2009

Okay I know I'm a lil late with this but...

I just wanted to talk a lil about the death of my husband/babydaddy...Michael Jackson...

Photobucket

*Sniffs loudly*

Realtalk. Michael Jackson was an absolutely legend & there will never EVER be another like him. I grew up listening to him, some of my earliest memories are of me & my older cousin Alice dancing to his records on the record player [ dun know about record players, 80's/90's ! ]. He had some absolutely amazing music, he was unique & entertained like NO other...he truely was a living legend & his music was a big part of me growin up...infact I remember in Primary school tellin someone that I fancied him bravz, I weren't messin' around at ALL.
I'm not really sure about this lil article that's goin around that the jam fool that said Michael Jackson touched him has come clean...whether or not it's legit I hope all those who pointed fingers & chatted shit are all ashamed of themselves...he may have been a lil deluded & what not but to call him a paedophile is hop skippin & jumpin a bit too far over the line.
I know some people who have cried buckets over his death but at the same time a lot of people have no respect about him dying which I think is sick, dispite their opinions of him as a man, as an artist or whatever there should be at least respect enough for the man & those who actually DO like him to keep their fag-like comments to themselves [ Fag-like meaning F.A.G which means Foolish,Aggravating & Gassed. ].
His death has been something that has touched the entire nation & they've been flooding music channels & radio stations with his music, I have a feeling the media are gonna milk this thing dry but as for me myself & I...I just think he'll live on through his music & that's how it should stay.
I feel it so hard for his family & I pray God just be with them through these trying times.

Besos xoxo

0 comments: