Saturday 27 June 2009

I miss the promise of yesterday.

It's hot.

Really really hot.

& some spider just tried to crawl on my toes...not on.

This isn't the first blog I've had...I've had what ? 4 in the past ? All chattin the same amount of rubbish so this one will be different...I hope.

I just wrote what was probably the longest email in my life...it got me to thinking about a lot, remembering a lot of things I really should've forgotten, n things it doesn't nor will it ever help me to remember..but because I'm an idiot I remember anyway.
My emotional balance is all over the place at this point in time...I care about things I really shouldn't and the things I should care about I've put in the corner like stale cookies...but I'll tip back the emotional scale, I'm just giving myself a couple days cause in my opinion you need to allow yourself to feel ALL your hurts & pains before you can fully heal.
But.
Dispite all this I stay grateful, which is something I'm ever happy God has given me the grace to FINALLY be able to do.
I look back upon myself n my life & I think..."I can walk, I can talk, I can see, I can hear, I live in a house, I have great family, I have amazing friends ALSO in the form of family & much more to soon come, I have shoes on my feet and clothes on my back, I have a bed to sleep on and I can breathe...I aint got problems" & it's books like "A piece of cake" by Cupcake Brown which make me realise just how true this statement really is.
Sure, everyone has their cross to carry [believe me, I know that] & everyone has their burdens but being able to take your eyes off your problems & exercise gratefulness...makes you really realize that you're more blessed than you think.
Despite this being said, I have my hurts, I have my doubts about life & I often question what's ahead for me considering what's already happened...I have my days because I'm a human being, but I'm trying to look at the bigger picture.

Like I've often said...I love tomorrow.

xoxo

0 comments: