Sunday 28 June 2009

Tip of the iceburg.

Hola all, just a quick one before I go to bed.

Just wanted to state how I'm proud of myself cause I've upgraded :o) I woke up not feelin it this morning but that quickly changed, as in I'm in such awe of God right now, I can't even begin to list the things he's done for me in the last 2-3 weeks alone right now cuz I'm about to go to bed...but remembering this alone managed to take me out of my bad mood n into a mood that was more...managable. Greatfulness really is it's own blessing in disguise.
So... I've got a really busy week this week, have no idea where I'm gonna start with the amount of things I have to do but I'm lookin forward to it all, hopefully some good things are gonna come out of all of it before I reach my lil "hurdles". I'm still on the lookout for some poetry/open mic nights that I can hit to get inspiration & meet new faces...but really just to enjoy myself and be in that kinda nice atmosphere.
My vocal lessons are comin along great, but I'm nowhere near as confident as I need to be to get out there. Hope - vocal teacher, is pushing me & makes the lessons really difficult, but they're all worth it...hopefully soon I'll be able to get out there anyway.
I just got off the phone to my girl Cindy [ I'm sure you all know her, but just incase you don't this is her ]

Photobucket

You can't see her v.well...but this image was at the ready already...

But yeah, this convo made me actually realise that I am kinda a handful lol...a big handful...I think it's cause we're like family she see's that side of me, she's more like a sister than anything so shes seen me at my worst, my best & my wierdest, which is rare, but I'm really thankful for it.

I'm loud, I'm childish but in a way that's like...childlike charm/baby personality NOT immaturity like some jam fools in the past have called it, I eat way too much junk food which stops others around me from eating healthy cause I force them to eat it with me, my mood swings are unimaginable, I cry at moments I'm not supposed to, I do things I know which aren't good for me i.e drink fizzy drinks when I know it's gonna give me a tummy ache, I'm never fully satisfied but I'm also satisfied all the time, I don't eat barely anything but I eat EVERYTHING, I want everything & nothing out of life, I dream big but think small, I can never properly make my mind up when it comes to myself, when giving advice I talk like I know everything in the whole wide world but when it comes to me I draw up blank, I'm someone that's a pleasure & a curse to know...I dig my heels in deep you see :o), I don't "hook up" or "link" just for the sake of it...nothing will ever happen unless I know something is headed somewhere & I'm always gonna love myself & God first before another, I like cartoons, I hate tea or coffee but love mocha's & latte's [ cold only please gracias ] I wont eat cheese unless it's melted, I can buss jokes by my DAMN self, I'm not perfect, God chose to make me a human being & with that comes flaws & imperfections...but overall I'm me..take it or leave it.

Photobucket

Moi in a nutshell. Just felt like sharing, since there was no proper introduction :o)

@_@

Besos xoxo

0 comments: