Thursday 10 September 2009

Moved out.

Okay..okay. It's been a million years since I last blogged about anything, don't get me wrong I've meant to...I've got like 3 blogs waiting to be published that I haven't been able to finish.
It's just the past couple of weeks have been so overly busy.
First off, I moved into my halls of residence this week in Elly & Castle. My first impressions weren't good, I was lonely, hungry, PMSing & tired as hell cause I hadn't slept the night before. Plus I didn't know anyone, I had met one Tenant [ Cassie ] & she seemed alright [pics soon come] but that didn't take away from the fact that I felt so awkward & homesick. No tv, no food [ ok...I had food but there was no proper seasoning & for me I'd rather not eat than eat food thats dry as hell ], no internet, no nothing...so my first thought was, "what the hell am I doing here again?".
It's now been like...2 days ? & I've settled in a whole lot better, I've met & jammed with a couple more people from my floor & the floors up & downstairs, they aint really what I'm used to but they're really nice people; we went out yesterday night lol... very interesting night, but that's a story for another day.

I'll upload pics soon...when I have the time. I'm going home today just to spend some time with the fam...I really surprisingly do miss them a hell of a lot <3 one train away seems too far lol & also of course...my piano *love heart sign* I never thought I'd fall in love with it as much as I have...*sniffs*...just proof that in my 2nd year I'll have to get a place of my own so I can buy one to practice on a regular.
I'm now in a choir too...sorta...i'll explain later lol.

xoxo

0 comments: