Friday 3 September 2010

Neglect.

I'm so so sorry that I haven't been blogging for the LONGEST time. Best believe, my life has been crazy since I last dropped anything.
Family issues, school issues, issues EVERYWHERE.
I'm moving out on the 18th and I'm trying to be positive about the type of people I'm possibly going to meet, Lord knows my last halls experience wasn't the best. 
I'm overly excited about my course, I'm a lil' scared due to my lack of skill but I'm going there to learn right ? I'm looking forward to what I'm about to dive into anyway.
Also, I've decided to move away next year, but I'll discuss that more once I look into it.
My life right now is crazy, and no I'm not in a good place, but I'm trying.
The little things keep me smiling everyday, so as long as I'm still breathing I guess I'm taking each day one step at a time.


Oh. I also went to Houston, Tx and let me tell you the experience I had was enough to make me want to never go back ever again. It's not that I don't like Houston, the people are lovely and I've met some good people out there... but my auntie...well... boi...


Anyway, I'll make more of a conscious effort to post more, even though I'm on tumblr more something about blogspot makes me like <33333333


My hair's growing :o)


xo

0 comments: