Saturday 22 May 2010

Ramblings & RANT. [reblogged from my tumblr account]



It's been one HELL of a long time, so I thought I'd give you guys some lovely insight as to what's vexing me at this particular point in time.


Man.
Today was NOT ON. It was such a BEAUTIFUL day outside, absolutely gorrrrrrrrrgeous...
and I stayed in.
Can you believe it, I.stayed.in. :|



:|


Now it's not like I'm some HOODRAT child who roams on road for no apparent reason, no that's not nor has it ever been me. But I've been hyping about a day like today was for soooooooo long, ever since winter came along & was making me CONSTANTLY sick I've been waiting patiently for summer. I vowed once it was here I would enjoy and be out almost EVERYDAY that it was hot. 


But today I stayed in.


My "friends" are so ghey. NO ONE wanted to do anything. Best believe I was READY. As soon as I came out of the shower, my playsuit was just looking at me like "wear me" & I was soooo on it, but there was nowhere to go :o(

Someone suggested I go to the park and write, which was great... but then I remembered there are too many insects and I'm not on any of them "accidentally" flying into my mouth.
Then someone suggested I take a stroll, but that wasn't good enough because I wanted to be out and stay out until evening breeze came.
Then someone was like "Why don't you go hyde park?" and I almost keeled over. Hyde park ? Please. The amount of goons and waste cadets that pack themselves into hyde park during the summer, no thanks, it's just an excuse for idiots to vex my life. 

So instead I spent the day on the piano, singing and disturbing my little sister - which I guess was fun, but not productive enough for me or in anyway as edifying as I would've liked. Jam session ? Yes please.


After talking to my friend, I established that I need brand new people in my life. I need, not necessarily people that'll overwhelm me with extreme intelligence and music genius, oh no. I just need people who are jokes enough to make me blow snot bubbles on a regular.


RandomSnot bubbles are MY thing. I don't blow them, I haven't done so since I was like 10, but like, it's what I'll say when I'm trying to emphasize how funny something is/isn't/should be.


I was reading a blog by this lady the other day, and she was talking about how she doesn't go raving much because of how people behave all up in the club [bare unnecessary touching] and how she prefers when people get together and dance OLD SCHOOL. & I couldn't agree with her more ! Call me old fashioned, but all the whinin & grindin business with someone that aint your man/you've never met has never ever been my thing. Nowadays no one barely wants to break into a simple skank & just shack out together, everyone's either on daggering or all that mad foolishness that's just a waste of my time. I'm not stuck up, I just would prefer if some fool weren't all rubbin' up on me when I'm simply tryna enjoy my night out. Old school dances and things like the "cha cha slide" or "cupids shuffle" may be a lil' too much, but thats my idea of just crackin' pure joke on the dance flo' unless it's for joke with friends. Standard. 


Raving is dead out and over rated anyway.


WHERE ARE ALL THE LIKE MINDS ?!
In general as I've expressed before, I need for something NEW to happen in my life.
I need big big BIG change.

I need to get in with people who share similar interests, goals and aren't afraid to break into damb song & dance in public when they know they're CHOON is playin in the store or wherever they're at like YES. Random, silly, unnecessary moments are MY KIND OF MOMENTS ALL THE TIME <3


I mean, I went on a date the other day & all I can say is :|.
Without slagging this person off, I'll say, I could've had a better time by my self.My idea of a perfect date real talk is, I don't mind where you take me be it to the cinema, out to eat, somewhere random that I'd never usually go I don't mind, as long as you can get me to be comfortable, have fun & laugh a hell of a lot I'm SOLD. Spending unnecessary money to go somewhere flashy won't make me bat an eyelid. Lots of talking + stitches + food + comfortableness = perfection !
This is not what I got the other day.



Plus, it looks like for the next FOUR [yes not three, four] years I'm gonna be at uni.
This is not what I had planned at ALL. I wanted to be done by three years tops, but this is evidently not going to be the case. 



*sigh* my life.
But I thank God, because I don't have any hardcore problems, I'm relatively the healthiest I've been in a long time, I'm going on holiday soon AND I've gotten into the uni I wanted... maybe the long way but I still got in.



All this *points upwards*... all this is just all so very annoying.
I need to do another self evaluation and re-organize my priorities, plus I need a plan of action, because the way things are right now aren't exactly cutting the cheese. 

That is all.
xo

3 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

It's really great when we're surrounded by people who are LIKE-MINDED...and also people who make us roll on the floor and laugh till the tears flow freely. Lol. I pray you find like-minded folks.

pOokie said...

Thank you sista, I pray I do too man, it's about time
xo

Anonymous said...

I woulda been pretty upset if my friends weren't p to going out. But knowing me, I would've gone some place by myself... I'm good for that, LoL. Just last weekend, I was a party of one at Fridays. SmH.

Anyway, I love your blog and hope for an update really soon. Lastly, we have the same taste in music, = )

Alex
www.WhatAlexWrites.blogspot.com