Sunday 3 January 2010

Oh JAS SHARRAP you're not THAT nice.

Kay so, I have a lot on my mind since encountering the profile of a MORON. I have no idea how this is gonna come out but...here goes.

*Inhales*
Ok so I'm browsing through myspace [trust me myspace is DEAD, don't ask me what I was lookin' for] and I come across this dude. I won't even lie, this guy was fine with a capital F and he knew how to carry himself WELL, so I see the profile picture and I'm like "oouh !" but then I get to reading his "About me" section and it became obvious to me that I was reading the profile of someone severely lacking common sense.
Pure ignorance, arrogance and just plain STUPIDITY topped off with more than a dash of conceitedness. At that point I sat back and was like "WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!" I don't know HOW many people I've come across lately who've had the cheek to have this attitude. Yes. Fair enough you're good looking, you've got good hair WHATEVER that doesn't give you the excuse to act like you left your common sense back in your mother's womb. Conceitedness is such a bad habbit that needs to be BOUNCE. Yes I say habbit because nobody ever starts off conceited...it's something that builds up over the years by too many bimbo children bumlickin' a person or them having to forcefully convince themselves that they're the sh*t because they received too little attention from the female/male race. This guy was all talkin' about how he knows how no one is as live as him, about how he always gets "dark skinned niggaz wit inferior hair to him" hatin' on him because their hair isn't as good as his [ OH PLEASE. ] & how he knows he can get what he wants because he's so sexy...I'm like...spare me :|. He then had the cheek to add at the end how he's not conceited just very confident and he knows his worth...whereas what I got from his profile was a guy with no substance who relied on his looks to get him through life & unfortunately this was evidently the case. Girls couldn't get enough of this guy...cheap lookin' girls I won't lie but girls all the same, these were evidently girls with NO brain chasing after him but my question is even those girls who have no respect for themselves...after reading his "about me" why would you STILL want a guy like that ? What could you possibly find attractive about a man who talks about himself and other people in such a backwards manner ?
Now, let me go on record by saying I do not have a problem with people who are confident in themselves, know their worth and know who's worth it and who's not...but theres a little something called HUMILITY that people need to come to terms with, you need to humble yourself for yourself AND those around you...don't go on like an idiot just because some girl/boy told you yesterday they like your hair or whatever.
FIRST OF ALL. The first thing I want to address that has been gettin on my nerves is all this "Niggas be hatin/I got so many haters/Haters fall BACK" flex that people seem to be on. The word "Hater" is used EVER so lightly these days...but what most people don't understand is that nobody is hatin' on them, have they EVER considered that people just don't like them because their personality STINKS ON ICE ? I don't know HOW many times I've had to make this known to those loose lips that say people are hatin' on them when their actions are just nasty and backwards.
SECOND OF ALL. When a man/woman carries an attitude of "I'm better than everybody else" no matter how good looking they are they need to understand that it INSTANTLY makes them butters a.k.a frass a.k.a God was givin' himself jokes upon making you type frass. It's NOT attractive. There are some girls/boys that for some strange unknown reason LIKE the opposite sex being over conceited but I don't understand why. It's overpowering, a waste of time to be talkin' about yourself 95% of the day and no one gives a damn about whether or not yesterday some girl/boy begged to sleep with you while you were leavin' the club...do you hear ?! NO ONE CARES.
Bruv the last time I came across a guy like this I didn't even know him but I had to CUSS HIM [Don't judge me. I was immature, hurt and foolish...we all make mistakes and I said sorry lol] this dude was all postin 10second long videos on youtube of him lickin' his lips, talkin' about how so many girls are on his "jock", engaging in just some pure NASTINESS & postin' it up on the internet like anyone wants to see...& the way he was jus' so obsessed with his hair was FRUITY.
All I'm sayin is, actions like this get on my nerves probably more than ANYTHING. It's one of my biggest pet peeves for a person to go on THAT HYPE because some random any girls/boys told them they're sexy or whatever, there's just no excuse to start acting that way...at the end of the day if you have a personality that's shallow drip drip type shallow, then what are you left with ? What do you even have to hold onto ? I used to have a lot of fun lettin' these types of people know that they were NOBODIES...but eventually you're just left to feel sorry for them, because they'll never be able to truly appreciate anybody or anything.
We all know looks matter, we all would ideally want someone attractive and who our friends will look at and be jealous cause we've got someone nice on our arms...but the best lookin' person isn't exactly gonna love you the best & time has continually taught me that it's usually the "pretty" ones that bring the most trouble. I'm not saying don't aim high or have standards or whatever, but when push comes to shove it's not what matters above all else...especially if you're lusting after your DAMN self.

Ok I'm done

xoxo

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

LMFAO!!!!!!
"his hair was fruity"
Romeo blaaaad.

I SWEAR. And i'll say it again..97%of the time it's mixed race ppl who have this mentality u know...just because they are lightskinned,long hair, slitty eyes or whatever, they think they reign supreme over everyone.Like u said, none of that means a THING if you don't have the substance to back it up.
These singers need to start putting darker skinned ppl/models in their vids too so WE can feel like a somebody too..or at least have something that the younger kids can lk up to. rubbish.

Just because someone disagrees with u...it doesnt make them a 'hater'. I hate that whole flex too. they can just jam with that hype.

Sojourner_iArt said...

speak it like it is sister, and lol @ Steeevie's comment about mix raced people lol

Stephanie said...

Only speaking from experience..I don't mean to generalize @ Science!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Great post by the way, I agree! People who are obsessed with their own good looks are the worst turn off for me! And for the record, I'm mixed race and unfortunately I have to agree with the comments posted about about lots of mixed race people thinking they're God's gift to the opposite sex. I'm not one of them (thankfully) and it gets on my nerves because people (like Steevie above, for example) tend to then generalise and think that all mixed or light skinned people have this attitude and automatically judge me!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Great post by the way, I agree! People who are obsessed with their own good looks are the worst turn off for me! And for the record, I'm mixed race and unfortunately I have to agree with the comments posted about about lots of mixed race people thinking they're God's gift to the opposite sex. I'm not one of them (thankfully) and it gets on my nerves because people tend to then generalise and think that all mixed or light skinned people have this attitude and automatically judge me!

pOokie said...

First of all, thanks for all the comments guys !
Secondly, to my anonymous reader, I do know what you mean. I have a lot of mixed race friends who actually DON'T have this mentality, but they do feel like a lot of people over generalize and think this...I'm not really sure where this "I know I'm hatt stuff cause I'm light skinned" mentality has come from [my guess is the media] but it needs to be abolished...being a lighter or darker skintone doesn't make someone ANY finer than anyone else, it's only skin.

Thanks for reading m'love xoxo